Sunday, April 13, 2014

Post 19 - Other Social Medias

One - I already have a Facebook and IMDB account that I am signed up for

Two - I spend WAY to much time on both as I love talking to my friends in Alabama and seeing what new movies are coming out and talking about them.

Three - DO WE REALLY NEED MORE DISTRACTION IN OUR CLASSROOMS?!?!?!

I hate to be this blunt but social netweorking and such can really get out of control unless properly watched.  Everyone can look up most anything about anybody these days and it's on a social media sight.  I am one of those people that learned that sharing to much on these sights can catch up to you real quick especially when it comes to posting your opinions.  Now I for one did find the cooking sites interestins as I love being in the kitchen but do not find a place for these sites in my classroom.  If the student chooses to join and participate in a social media site outside of the classroom I am fine with that but leave your cell phones, IPads, and other toys at the door.  I may be old fashioned but I do not feel these types of things need to be a part of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment