Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Post 24 - The End of this Blog

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen......I would like to say that I have learned a great deal in this class that I honestly did not know before regarding technology. I, myself, feel that I can stay up to date with the current trends in technology but this class has shown me that I am far behind. I do not thought belive that the majority of these lesson will assist me in my class as I am planning to be in SPED but will do my best to incorporate them as I can. As for the work load of the clas I have to say it was a bit much for individuals that have a full time job and thena family on top of that. The blog or the in-class lessons would have been enough to learn what these topics covered and how we can use them but not both in the future. I do feel though that knowing what is available to use in the classroom is very important and needed. The only problem i have is that are we as a society becoming to dependant on computers and creating a distance between ourselves and others? Can we take using this technology to far and create a world of computer screens instead of faces? Thanky ou for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment