Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Post 23 - Creative Commons

I honestly had no idea what Creative Commons was before this class adn the blog/ next to last class session. I know that in the past I have possibly violated this and can see where others now need to be educated regarding this process. Teacheing this will be part of my class early and often once I am there as this will be important to every student as they grow in not only their school writings and projects but the everyday lives as well when it comes to using images or other copy protected objects.
http://www.workmadeforhire.net/the-rest/whats-the-difference-between-copyright-and-creative-commons/
All original site content © 2009-2014 Katie Lane. Illustrations © Dylan Meconis 2014. Website by Outbox Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment