Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thing 10 - RSS

I used the tool and can see where using RSS feeds can be beneficial in the classroom when the need exists to gather particular information or data quickly. It does cut down on the searching through pages, blogs, and posts to find items that you are looking for or interested in. The fact that it can take a subject or certain topic or headline and provide me with quick findings was helpful. For me, I do not plan to use this in my everyday life as I will simply go to the sites that I trust now but am open to using it in the classroom when it comes to large information based projects and or reports. Any advancement in technology is a plus in education especially as we, as a society, move towards more and more tech enhanced classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment