Friday, February 28, 2014

Thing 11 - RSS Feeds

Feedly was actually easy to navigate as I just typed in the topic or pulled from their suggested ones. I could then narrow the search down to individual feeds from there. I followed what I tend to enjoy the most and that is different sports feeds from the Auburn tigers to the Chicago Bulls. I also looked into several education blogs on special education / needs and found several interesting articles and discussions. These will come in handy as I am in the classroom and may have a questions that someone else may have insight into. The Google Blog search seemed to be the one I was most comfortable with as I use Google daily anyways. None of the three suggested were all that hard to navigate though or find the items that I was looking for. I did feel that Technorati was a bit busy on the main page but once I played with it for a bit it seemed ok as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment