Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thing 7 - Flickr Pics


My experience with any photo based website has been limited as I just have not had the interest in participating in one.  I have, of course, posted photos to FaceBook and MySpace back in the day but Flickr was new to me.  I found it to be interesting but still not really something that i would use all that much.  As for a tool in the classroom I can see how it would work great for a "Know Thy Self" project or any project that may be history or literature based.  You could have the students post images and photos that represent the specific topic and thier interpretations of such.  

1 comment:

  1. Matt, is that a King Charles? I LOVE those dogs! Ideally I'd like to adopt one from a rescue after we buy our own home with a yard... one day.

    ReplyDelete